|Pokemon Masters Arena
|Developed by||ImaginEngine Corp.|
|United States||January 1st, 2004|
Once the player has defeated all eight of the mini games they are rewarded with eight printable posters. Most of the posters relate to the hosts of the mini games for example there is a poster featuring Treecko, Mudkip, Spinda, Pikachu and Wynaut who all feature in a mini game each. The title works on Windows 98, ME and XP and if you chose the light install it only took up 80mb of space... those were the days!
- Treecko’s Word Jumble: Can you uncover the names of the Pokémon from the blurred picture? Every time you guess a letter incorrectly the picture becomes more visible.
- Mudkip’s Bingo: The player gets asked a question and has to select the correct answer from a couple of different Pokemon. Each time the player gets it right they win a chip, if the player gets a couple of consecutive wins in a row they win the game.
- Match a Pokémon Team: Click on a Pokéball to find out whats inside and then try to find the Pokémon that matches it.
- Spinda’s Mahjong: Mahjong is a card based game featuring Pokémon from the Hoenn region.
- Pikachu’s Picture Puzzle: Just like a jigsaw puzzle, can you solve the puzzle within the allowed number of terms and defeat Gamesmaster Pikachu?
- Pokémon Trivia Challenge: You will be asked a question about three different Pokémon. Are you an experienced enough trainer to prove your question answering prowess?
- Poké Ball Mystery Challenge: Imagine a Pokémon variant on hang-man.... Hang-Mon? A question will be asked and you have to spell out the correct Pokemon's name to answer it.
- Wynaut’s Water Shots - Using the tail of a Wailord as a flipper try to flick the Pokéball into the floating life rings to win the game.
|Mudkip's Bingo||Pokemon Trivia Challenge|
|Pokéball Mystery Challenge||Spinda's Mahjong|
|Pikachu's Picture Puzzle||Match a Pokémon Team|
|Treeko's Word Jumble||Wynauts Water Shots|
An unused music track which was found in the game data but was never utilised in the final release.
|Engineer / Designer||Randall Sanborn|
|Producer / Animator||Bridget Erdmann|
|Engineer||Greg Cioffi, Christina Beggs, Brian Weed|
|Graphic Technican||Dave Little|
|Pokémon USA, Inc.||Akira Chiba, Kei Taoka, Lauren Emerson, Maya Nakamura, Chris Brixey, Tao Nyeu|
With Special Thanks To The Pokémon Company, Shogakukan Production Co. Ltd., 4Kids Productions Inc.
Uses Smacker Video Technology Copyright [c] 1994-2002 by RAD Game Tools Inc.
Uses Miles Sound System Copyright [c] 1991-2002 by RAD Game Tools Inc.